MANUFACTURING & PRINTING CAPABILITIES
You never need to worry about your product not being delivered to specs, on time or on budget, with our manufacturing locations and strict quality assurance.
PRINT SOLUTIONS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
Many printing firms have moved to digital printing only, but there are advantages to each printing technology. That’s why we offer you options to fit the most custom or unique specifications. If you want to print it, we’ll find a way to do it.
Screen printing offers many benefits depending on the project. When you’re looking for high volume, printing on unique shapes, clarity with small text or fine lines or added durability, screen printing is often the way to go.
- Multiple screen presses using conventional and UV processes
- Maximum sheet size 54″x100″
- Maximum sheet thickness .250″
- Four- and five-color in-line presses
- Web printing capabilities
OFFSET LITHOGRAPHY PRINTING
Aluminum plates carry the image in lithographic printing, a technology that Serigraph pioneered for use on plastic substrates. Our offset printing services offer a great printing solution, whether you need just one item produced or a million.
- Multiple six- and four-color UV offset presses
- Maximum sheet size 28″ x 40″
- Maximum sheet thickness .040″
- Computer-to-plate (CTP) capabilities
- Flexo coater unit in-line with six-color press
- UV interstation and delivery curing
Serigraph’s computer-driven digital printing services utilize a range of technological approaches, which is ideal for short runs. We have multiple ink jet printers digital printing technologies, can print large format images on plastic or paper, and offer in-line laminating, die cutting and foil-based digital printing.
- Digital offset quality
- Large format inkjet with maximum 52″ width
- Plastic or paper thicknesses from .005″ to .025″
- In-line Laminating & die-cutting
- Foil-based digital printing